Signia Presents Advanced Hearing Solutions at Two Industry Events
As Signia continues to create the most innovative hearing aids and associated technology, we look for opportunities to bring these solutions directly to hearing care professionals. Industry tradeshows are a perfect place to do this. As a result, you can get a close look at our products, test out our technology for yourself, and ask our experts any questions you may have—all to help you make the best decisions for your patients.
This week, we’re excited to showcase our solutions at two different events: the 67th Annual IHS Convention & Expo in Glendale, Arizona and the AOA 36th Annual Educational Conference in New Orleans.
If you plan on attending either one, check out the highlights below for what you can expect, and make sure to visit Signia’s booth to learn more!
IHS, September 13-15
The International Hearing Society’s 67th Annual IHS Convention & Expo is all about providing its network of hearing care professionals with the tools to differentiate themselves from the competition. Signia is committed to helping accomplish this goal. During the conference at booth 408, we’ll highlight three of our groundbreaking hearing aids (two of which are brand new!) that can help you set your practice apart:
- Styletto: These world-first SLIM-RIC hearing aids are a game-changer in the industry, combining a stylish new form factor with exceptional hearing technology.
- Insio™ Nx: These just-launched devices are the only custom hearing aids with Bluetooth® connectivity for high-quality, long-lasting audio streaming.
- Pure® Charge&Go Nx: The hearing aids that do it all, offering the most natural own voice, Lithium-ion rechargeability, and Bluetooth®
Signia will also present a session highlighting the benefits of our revolutionary Own Voice Processing (OVP™) function. With about half of all hearing aid wearers dissatisfied with how their own voice sounds, Dr. Navid Taghvaei, AuD, will explore how OVP solves this challenge, leading to improved patient satisfaction. The session takes place on Thursday, Sept. 13 at 1:00 pm.
Other highlights of Signia’s participation at IHS include:
- Networking Dinner: Signia sponsors the networking dinner to open the expo on Friday, Sept. 14 from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Silent Auction: You’ll have the chance to win one of two Styletto kits through the event’s silent auction, which ends on Saturday, Sept. 15 at 11:30 a.m.
- Walk, Learn, and Earn: Throughout the conference, you can earn continuing education credits – just bring your special Expo CE card to our booth and we’ll provide the info you need to complete it.
AOA, September 12-15
The AOA (Association of Otolaryngology Administrators) aims to solve the challenges these professionals face in managing their practices. The goal of the AOA 36th Annual Educational Conference is to introduce attendees to the ideas and tools that can help them do this.
Signia will present at Booth 406 during the show’s expo and will demonstrate how our innovations like TeleCare™ can help administrators run a more efficient practice. From lowering hearing aid return rates and reducing follow-up visits to increasing patient satisfaction and growing your practice, you’ll see firsthand how Signia’s technology can make a positive impact.
Visitors to Booth 406 will also learn more about Styletto, our newest hearing aid innovation proven to get more patients through the door.