The hearing aid that does it all. Pure Charge&Go Nx from Signia.
Offer your patients all of the advanced features of the Signia Nx platform with the convenience of lithium-ion rechargeability.
Pure Charge&Go does it all!
- Most natural-sounding own voice
- Unrivaled speech intelligibility
- Top Bluetooth® connectivity to iPhone® and Android™ with the Streamline Mic
- Full remote support via TeleCare 3.0
- The highest-tech, contactless wireless charging in a small design
- Remarkable battery life from a single charge
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Sivantos is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Pure Charge&Go Nx at a glance
Pure Charge&Go Nx FAQs
For which levels of hearing loss is Pure Charge&Go suitable?
Pure Charge&Go is suitable for all levels of hearing loss (mild, moderate, severe or profound).
How is the battery runtime of Pure Charge&Go? Can I still use it if I do not have time to charge it fully?
Yes. With Pure Charge&Go, we offer a daily runtime of 19h without streaming and 17h with 5h direct streaming via Bluetooth. Considering the fact that an average daily usage of hearing aids is 16h, you can use Pure Charge&Go without any concern about battery life, even with direct audio streaming.
Full charging time of Pure Charge&Go is approximately 3 hours. Can I still use it if I do not have time for making a full charge?
Yes. With the fast charging option provided by Pure Charge&Go, you can use the hearing aids for 6 hours after a 30 min. charge.
What is the main advantage of Lithium-Ion power cell compared to the other rechargeable solutions in the market?
A lithium-ion power cell is currently the best rechargeability solution in the market because of its:
- Longer daily battery runtime,
- Longer overall battery lifetime,
- Shorter charging time together with fast charging option, and
- Less complexity
What is the main benefit of wireless inductive charging offered by Pure Charge&Go?
Pure Charge&Go uniquely offers revolutionary wireless inductive charging with the following benefits:
- Increased ease of use because exact placement of the device in the charger’s cradle is not required
- No electronic contacts that can collect dirt and debris
- Improved water, sweat and dust resistance
How can Pure Charge&Go provide more natural hearing than its competitors?
Many hearing aid users do not like the sound of their own voice as it seems too loud and unnatural. Our revolutionary OVP™ (Own Voice Processing) function provides you with a natural-sounding own voice combined with optimal enjoyment of all other sounds for the most pleasant, natural listening experience.
Can I stream phone calls and/or music directly into my Pure Charge&Go hearing aids?
Yes. With Pure Charge&Go, you can use direct audio streaming from iOS (Apple) devices with “made-for-iPhone (MFi) hearing aids” standard. Audio streaming from other mobile devices (Android smartphones, older Apple devices, PCs, laptops and other Bluetooth mobile devices) is possible via our StreamLine Mic accessoryClick here for the list of made-for-iPhone compatible Apple devices
Can I stream from my TV into my Pure Charge&Go hearing aids?
Yes. With our StreamLine TV accessory, you can stream audio from your TV directly into your Pure Charge&Go hearing aids.
What kind of control elements does Pure Charge&Go offer?
There is a push button on the device for onboard control. Additionally, it can also be controlled remotely via myControl App, which is freely downloadable onto your smartphone.
* 2017 “OVP Study” conducted at Hörzentrum Oldenburg examining the effect of own voice processing on spontaneous acceptance after first fit of hearing aids. Further details: www.signia-pro.com/first-fit-study