ALL YOUR PATIENT’S NEEDS, ALL TOGETHER
At a time when reducing the spread of the coronavirus is on many people’s minds, remote assistance for hearing aids is essential. TeleCare offers remote assistance and supports you from the first appointment all the way through aftercare.
Virtual appointments via Signia TeleCare
Did you know that Signia offers you the possibility of comprehensive remote support via Signia TeleCare? Via TeleCare, you can schedule follow-up appointments and adjust the hearing aid settings remotely without your clients needing to leave the comfort and security of their own home.
More simple and convenient for all, the new Signia app combines all Signia’s existing apps into one unified environment for all the user’s needs. Because it includes TeleCare, it integrates seamlessly into your fitting process, making it easier for your patients to stay in touch with you when they are away from your premises. The result is a faster, more precise fitting process – streamlining your work, and satisfying your patients.
A MORE PERSONAL WORLD FOR ALL
With the new Signia app, you can give your patients more direct, more individual support and tailor their hearing aids to their personal requirements.
Providing your patients with all the usability they’ve come to expect from smartphone apps couldn’t be simpler. The new Signia app integrates all the functionalities of the previous apps, including connectivity, remote control, and TeleCare, into one unified app.
Users can discreetly control their devices while streaming their favorite music and TV programs directly into their ears as well, while TeleCare lets you stay closer to them and provide help, even when they’re on the go. Everything in one place for greater convenience and ease of use.
Furthermore, thanks to the Signia app’s completely new and modern user interface, your patients will enjoy easy handling and usability.
Learn how to use the Signia app
Your smart solution for more satisfied patients
With the new Signia Assistant you can:
- Make your patients feel in control and confident with the help of 24/7 support
- Increase patient satisfaction and conversion rate by addressing new and experienced hearing aid wearers’ needs more accurately
- Increase the quality of follow-up appointments through advanced real-world usage insights
- Fine-tune with ease by monitoring exactly how your patients personalize their hearing experience
- Free up time by reducing the amount of return visits through guidance and minor adjustments
To enjoy all these benefits, encourage your patients to use the Signia app – it’s a small effort to ensure a big reward for you and for them.Read more
Signia App FAQs
Where can I find the Signia app?
The Signia app is freely downloadable in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store of all compatible iOS and Android devices.
With which hearing aids is the Signia app compatible?
The Signia app is compatible with the complete Signia hearing aid portfolio except Fun and Fast.
With which mobile devices is the Signia app compatible?
The Signia app is compatible with most of the Android (Android 5.0 and higher) and Apple (iOS version 9.3 and higher) devices. You will find the list of the recommended Android devices for the optimal app stability on the Signia app website.
What kind of adjustments can I make by using the Signia app?
Using the Signia app, you can:
- change the hearing program and microphone volume level
- adjust the sound balance (basses and trebles)
- adjust the tinnitus therapy signal (if available)
- adjust the directionality of the hearing aid microphones individually by using the 360° Spatial Configurator
- manage your audio streaming devices (e.g., StreamLine TV, StreamLine Mic, CROS devices, etc.) and control their volume discreetly
- stay in closer contact with your hearing care professional and get individual remote support via TeleCare (a prior activation by your hearing care professional is needed)
- moreover, the TeleCare Portal is TRUSTe-certified
As a result, the Signia app offers you a wide variety of individual adjustment options, enabling further personalization of your hearing experience.
What kind of permissions does the Signia app require and request?
Depending on the operating system of your mobile device as well as the type of your hearing aids, the Signia app may require some initial permissions to:
- receive notifications
- get notifications from your hearing care professional
- access motion and fitness activity
- improve your listening experience while you are moving, walking, or in any other activity
- accessing location services (Please note: No location data is transferred!):
- to control the Bluetooth hearing aids remotely via the Signia app
- to use activity/movement/walking detection feature in the app
- to keep the app alive in the background
- access the camera, audio, photos, media, and files
- receive a video call from your hearing care professional (available upon prior activation by your hearing care professional).
Mobile devices compatible with the Signia app:
Apple devices: The Signia app is compatible with all Apple devices with the iOS version 9.3 and higher.
Android devices: The Signia app is compatible with most of the Android (Android 5.0 and higher) devices.
For the optimal stability of the app while using it with our Bluetooth hearing aids, we recommend using the following Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S9 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Android 7.1.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy J7 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A5 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A3 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A80 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A50 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A40 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Google Pixel 3 (Android 9.0 or higher)
- All models
Google Pixel 2 (Android 9.0 or higher)
- All models
Google Pixel (Android 7.1.2 or higher)
- All models
Google Pixel XL (Android 9.0 or higher)
- All models
Huawei P20 (Android 8.1 or higher)
Huawei Nexus 6P (Android 8.0 or higher)
- Nexus 6P
OnePlus 7 (Android 9.0 or higher)
OnePlus 6 (Android 8.1.0 or higher)
Nokia 8.1 (Android 9 or higher)
New phones may be added to this list.