Signia TeleCare 2.0
Your personal connection to success.
Closer to your patients than ever before.
From your computer or smart device to your patient’s smartphone. Our business-changing TeleCare 2.0 keeps you in direct contact with your patients and enables advanced remote fine-tuning for the best possible conversion success during trials.
This revolutionary technology works with all primax™ star hearing aids, including our most innovative models: Silk™, Cellion™, and Pure® 13 BT.
New features for even better patient care.
With the new four-band equalizer for precise gain adjustments and real-time readout capabilities, TeleCare 2.0 is the leading edge in remote tuning and assistance, allows for effortless acclimatization to new hearing aids, and enables you to deliver the gold standard in patient care.
See at a glance how to help.
1. Help on the spot – with real-time tracking.
The ability to monitor vital indicators of patient trials allows you to better predict successful outcomes and intervene where neccessary.
- Tracks daily satisfaction
- Enables you to react more precisely
2. The best support – thanks to remote fine-tuning.
Impress your patients with the ability to make precise remote adjustments in four bands via Signia TeleLink.
- Reduces interruptions, ensuring better trial outcomes
- Avoids extra visits
- Doesn’t let simple issues ruin the trial
3. Stay closer to your patients with easy communication.
Real-time text, voice, and video CareChat capabilities enable easy and direct communication with your patients.
- Lowers the barrier to communicate
- Lets you troubleshoot any problems in the most efficient way
- Saves you time and appointments
Extra benefits with Pure 13 BT primax
- Wearing time, program use, and situation classification are plotted daily via Bluetooth® to give you the most detailed data for a successful trial.
- The current instrument status on program, volume, situation classification, and noise level helps you fine-tune hearing aids optimally in any situation.
For your patients
Your help always at hand.
1. Immediate support.
Text, voice, or CareChat communication capabilities offer a new standard in personal support.
- Instant advice and troubleshooting
- Fewer follow-up appointments
- Increased patient satisfaction
2. Help handling new hearing aids.
Remote control options plus easy access to frequently asked questions and a user guide help wearers get used to new hearing aids faster.
- Many issues can be addressed without delay
- Patients are more likely to engage with their new hearing aids
- Shorter acclimatization period
3. Fast and clear hearing success.
Engaging step-by-step listening exercises and guided assistance help wearers get familiar with their new hearing aids faster than ever before.
- Wearers can learn at their preferred pace
- Feedback options for higher individualization
- Fewer drop-outs during trial phase
Market tested success:
The first few weeks are typically the most challenging for patients adjusting to new hearing aids. TeleCare 2.0 is the perfect hearing care tool for managing critical moments effectively and increasing patient satisfaction during the trial period.
The success of Signia TeleCare is clear.
A field test shows that when using TeleCare, hearing aid trials become smoother, faster, and more successful than ever before.*
Register for TeleCare 2.0 today at telecare.signiausa.com.
* Field test conducted in 2016 in the United States and Germany by Sivantos to evaluate the effectiveness of TeleCare with 25 practicing Hearing Care Professionals and 150 of their patients over four months. Results show that when using TeleCare, the average hearing aid return rate, the length of the trial period, and the number of follow-up fitting appointments decreased compared to not using TeleCare. The results of the study are presented within the paper “Signia TeleCare – the Future of Hearing Care Starts Now”. Available in our Scientific Library.
The myHearing App works with all primax star hearing aids
Start boosting your business now:
Use TeleCare 2.0 to show your patients how to download the myHearing™ App on the Google Play™ and Apple® App Store, and experience the range of benefits TeleCare 2.0 offers you both.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Sivantos is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Watch a hearing care professional share his experience using TeleCare
TeleCare helps this hearing care professional deliver superior service to his patients
For patients: myHearing App
- Listening exercises
- Guided assistance
- Personal progress: Feedback & ratings
- CareChat: Text, voice and video communication
- Frequently asked questions
- Remote control function
For the hearing care professional: Web portal
- Monitor patient progress
- View feedback
- Communicate via CareChat
- Fine-tune remotely
Today’s hearing aid wearers are empowered and proactive about their health and well-being. They are increasingly focused on immediacy, real-time connectivity, and personal comfort. They’ve come to expect the highest standard of care. Many wearers live busy, active lifestyles with no time to waste.
At the same time, you are facing the commoditization of the hearing care industry and being challenged to set a new standard of care that will differentiate you from competitors.
Currently, during the crucial period when a patient begins using their hearing aids for the very first time, they are mostly left to adapt on their own. This is a critical time of acclimatization that can lead to either a successful adoption of the hearing aids or rejection and return. By developing TeleCare and eliminating this “blind spot” in hearing care, we’ve given you a valuable tool for improving patient outcomes.
Hearing care professionals often report their patients:
- Come in for a follow-up appointment having rarely worn their hearing aids
- Show little motivation to evaluate their hearing aids throughout the trial phase
- Haven’t understood or remembered as much about hearing loss and hearing aids as expected
- Return their hearing aids
Signia TeleCare offers you five key advantages:
1. Excite and motivate your patients.
Engaging step-by-step listening exercises and guided assistance help new wearers learn and adapt quickly to their hearing aids, promoting faster acclimatization.
2. Transparency on patient satisfaction in real-time.
Structured wearer feedback on individual listening situations and overall ratings provide valuable insights into your patients’ personal progress, so you can identify issues and initiate contact, or prepare in advance for their visit.
3. Stay closer to your patients with easy communication.
Real-time text, voice and video CareChat capabilities enable easy, direct communication with your patients. You can troubleshoot any problems quickly and efficiently, saving you time and appointments.
4. Make your patients happy wherever they — or you — are.
Signia TeleLink greatly improves the speed and convenience of minor adjustments by giving you the ability to change selected parameters in your patients’ hearing aids remotely. It thereby helps you to minimize disruptions during the initial adoption period and avoid extra visits to your clinic.
5. All of your patients can experience TeleCare’s benefits.
TeleCare is an ideal application for all patients, as it works with all Signia hearing aids and is optimized for Signia primax™ products.
The high-impact result: TeleCare from Signia puts you on the fast track toward the future of hearing healthcare. Experience a new level of success and boost growth for your business based on higher quality of service, efficient trialing, and happier patients.
Download myHearing App
How TeleCare Works
Get Started with TeleCare: Quick Guides