How to create your own private label myHearing App
Guide for Hearing Care Professionals
In this guide:
- What is the private label myHearing App?
- Why offer a private label myHearing App?
- How to obtain the private label myHearing App
- How to customize your private label myHearing App
- How to install the private label myHearing App for your patients
- 1. What is the private label myHearing app?
1.1. Monitor Progress, Satisfaction, and Messages
The private label myHearing App will remove all Signia branding so that the App appears to be created specifically for your practice.
- Your practice logo is added and will appear every time the App is launched when the My Hearing Care Professional screen is accessed
- The color scheme can be customized to reflect your practice brand and logo
- 2.Why offer a private label myHearing App?
Offering Signia TeleCare as the gold standard in patient care, is an effective means of differentiation from competitors. The private label myHearing App demonstrates your continued dedication to a personalized patient experience. It provides consistent branding of your own practice and positions you as the innovative hearing care professional in your market.
- 3. How to obtain the private label myHearing App
Please talk to your Signia representative about gaining access to the private label myHearing App for your business. A Signia TeleCare Portal is required; if you have not registered, please refer to the “How to get started with Signia TeleCare” Guide.
When authorization is received and the private label App has been activated, proceed to Step #4, below.
- 4. How to customize your private label myHearing App
- Log in to your TeleCare Portal
- In the upper-left corner (next to the language flag), select the drop-down menu and click Practice Details
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Edit
- Click Customize
- Select myHearing(located under App Version)
- Select your brand’s primary color and customize the shade that best suits your brand
- Click Save
- 5. How to install the private label myHearing App for your patients
add your first patient to your TeleCare Portal, please refer to the “How to get started with Signia TeleCare” Guide.
If you entered the patient’s mobile phone number in Connexx, they will receive a text message with a link to download the myHearing App.
If no text message was received, open the App Store on your patient’s mobile phone, search for “myHearing”, and install. The private label myHearing App appears as follows:
Note: To transition patients currently using the Signia myHearing App to your customized private label App, instruct them to delete the existing Signia myHearing App and resend a Connection Code via the TeleCare Portal. Go to the Settings > Connect to myHearing > Send. Your patient will receive a message prompting them to install the myHearing App and enter the new Connection Code.