Signia TeleCare 2.0
Your personal connection to success.
Closer to your patients than ever before.
From your computer or smart device to your patient’s smartphone. Our business-changing TeleCare 2.0 keeps you in direct contact with your patients and enables advanced remote fine-tuning for the best possible conversion success during trials.
This revolutionary technology works with all primax™ star hearing aids, including our most innovative models: Silk™, Cellion™, and Pure® 13 BT.
New features for even better patient care.
With the new four-band equalizer for precise gain adjustments and real-time readout capabilities, TeleCare 2.0 is the leading edge in remote tuning and assistance, allows for effortless acclimatization to new hearing aids, and enables you to deliver the gold standard in patient care.
Market tested success:
The first few weeks are typically the most challenging for patients adjusting to new hearing aids. TeleCare 2.0 is the perfect hearing care tool for managing critical moments effectively and increasing patient satisfaction during the trial period.
The success of Signia TeleCare is clear.
A field test shows that when using TeleCare, hearing aid trials become smoother, faster, and more successful than ever before.*
Register for TeleCare 2.0 today at telecare.signiausa.com.
* Field test conducted in 2016 in the United States and Germany by Sivantos to evaluate the effectiveness of TeleCare with 25 practicing Hearing Care Professionals and 150 of their patients over four months. Results show that when using TeleCare, the average hearing aid return rate, the length of the trial period, and the number of follow-up fitting appointments decreased compared to not using TeleCare. The results of the study are presented within the paper “Signia TeleCare – the Future of Hearing Care Starts Now”. Available in our Scientific Library.
Get more information on TeleCare 2.0!
See at a glance how to help.
1. Help on the spot – with real-time tracking.
The ability to monitor vital indicators of patient trials allows you to better predict successful outcomes and intervene where neccessary.
- Tracks daily satisfaction
- Enables you to react more precisely
2. The best support – thanks to remote fine-tuning.
Impress your patients with the ability to make precise remote adjustments in four bands via Signia TeleLink.
- Reduces interruptions, ensuring better trial outcomes
- Avoids extra visits
- Doesn’t let simple issues ruin the trial
3. Stay closer to your patients with easy communication.
Real-time text, voice, and video CareChat capabilities enable easy and direct communication with your patients.
- Lowers the barrier to communicate
- Lets you troubleshoot any problems in the most efficient way
- Saves you time and appointments
Extra benefits with Pure 13 BT primax
- Wearing time, program use, and situation classification are plotted daily via Bluetooth® to give you the most detailed data for a successful trial.
- The current instrument status on program, volume, situation classification, and noise level helps you fine-tune hearing aids optimally in any situation.
For your patients
Your help always at hand.
1. Immediate support.
Text, voice, or CareChat communication capabilities offer a new standard in personal support.
- Instant advice and troubleshooting
- Fewer follow-up appointments
- Increased patient satisfaction
2. Help handling new hearing aids.
Remote control options plus easy access to frequently asked questions and a user guide help wearers get used to new hearing aids faster.
- Many issues can be addressed without delay
- Patients are more likely to engage with their new hearing aids
- Shorter acclimatization period
3. Fast and clear hearing success.
Engaging step-by-step listening exercises and guided assistance help wearers get familiar with their new hearing aids faster than ever before.
- Wearers can learn at their preferred pace
- Feedback options for higher individualization
- Fewer drop-outs during trial phase
The myHearing App works with all primax star hearing aids
Start boosting your business now:
Use TeleCare 2.0 to show your patients how to download the myHearing™ App on the Google Play™ and Apple® App Store, and experience the range of benefits TeleCare 2.0 offers you both.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Sivantos is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Sign up to get more info on TeleCare 2.0